My name is 吳郁瑩 (Lucy). My major is International Business. I'm a sophomore now. Although I haven't been aboard, I still hope I can travel around the world one day. I'd like to go to Ireland to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with parades, live music, dancing, and even green beer. And I'd like to fly to France to enjoy the Salon du Chocolat. Also, I'd like to go to Harbin to enjoy the International Ice and Snow Festival. As an enthusiastic traveler, I am always willing to visit new places. I love learning different cultures and languages. Moreover, I like sightseeing and trying new foods from different countries.
My major is International Business , too.
ReplyDeleteHello~Nice to meet you~
DeleteHi! I'm Rumi. Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHi~Nice to meet you, too.
DeleteHi~I'm Alison.Green beer, what an interesting try!
ReplyDeleteYA~~Do you want some?? haha~~
DeleteNice to meet you!!
Nice introduction, Lucy. So you've never been abroad. But it's o.k., you'll have a lot of chances in the future, for sure.
ReplyDeletethank you~~ :)
Delete